In this episode of the Remember The Light Podcast I’m joined by Sacha Post, nature guide, wilderness leader, life coach, and philosopher. He is the founder of Nature of Wonder, a year-long journey into the wild, which helps you awaken to the ancient wisdom of living with Nature and her seasons.
Sacha and I discuss many different topics, including what it means to live in tune with the seasons and how Sacha’s passion for Nature came to be.
In this episode:
- I explain why I decided to create a number of English episodes (and potentially transition to English all together)
- I welcome Sacha on the show to talk about Nature and her seasons.
- Sacha’s website: www.sachapost.com
- Nature of Wonder: www.natureofwonder.com
- Sacha’s Instagram @sachapost
- Sacha’s Facebook @sachapost
- My favourite Toon Tellegen books (Dutch) (English)
- The Chinese Book of Changes, The I Ching